Use Sovar, the highly effective wetting agent, to increase the efficiency of your pesticide application through enhanced spreading and sticking activity.
- Helps herbicides stick to plants as a surfactant.
- Breaks down the waxy coating of leaves on tough plants.
- Provides better coverage without excessive runoff.
- Helps pesticides and herbicides penetrate better.
- Making the spray droplets more uniform to improve coverage.
- Vegetables: Tomato, Brinjal, Chilies, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucurbits, Gourds, Potato, Onion etc.
- Fruits: Apple, Pear, Mango, Citrus, Grapes, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Banana, Stone fruits etc.
- Cereals: Rice, wheat, Corn, Redgram, Soyabean, Cotton, Sugarcane etc.
- Plantations: Tea, Coffee, Rubber etc.
- Oilseed & Pulses etc.
Mix required quantity of Pesticide or Fungicide or Herbicide in water & stir well with this solution, then add 1.5 ml to 2 ml Sovar in 1 liter of water, Mix the solution thoroughly and pour into the spray tank.
Mix 20 ml to 25 ml in 15 liter of water with all kind of Pesticide, Fungicide, Herbicide & all agrochemical.
For foliar spray in all crops.
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml & 1 liter.