Dama is an organic herbal extract stimulant with broad spectrum of insect repellence activity. It is made from derivatives and biological extract of useful plants essential oils and balanced inert materials. It is a special blend of organic fertilizers which are derived from various plant species. The unique combination promotes growth of friendly bacteria and also helps in growth of plants, With application of Dama it increases plants disease resistance capacity and promotes vigorous growth. use of pesticides can be reduced which are usually used to control various sucking pests.
- It improves overall health of the plants.
- It Increase plant resistance capacity to diseases caused due to various sucking pests.
- It reduces the cost of agri-inputs, since it increase disease resistance capacity.
- It helps in increasing yield.
- Dama is a special combination of organic material blended with microbes to specifically address the entire plants physiology. The materials in the product work together in a balanced fashion.
- The product protects crops from various problems under stress conditions. This increases the immunization capacity of the plants.
- It also provides necessary support to plants stay healthy even in adverse climatic conditions.
Dama must be used at the rate of 250 ml to 300 ml in 200 Liter of water per acre, depending upon the requirement.
Uses and Method of Application:
Shake Dama bottle well and mix its 2 ml to 3 ml per liter of water and spray on plants to make plants wet. For better result apply in the morning or evening. Use Dama with minimum 200 Liter water for per acre spray for more better result.
Paddy, Cotton, Tobacco, Chilly, Tomato, Brinjal, Okra, and all vegetables.
250 ml, 500 ml & 1 Liter.