Black Gold increases the water infiltration and water-holding capacity of the soil. It greatly improves the soil, increase plant root growth and metabolism, enhance seed germination, and help plants deal with environmental stresses. It will already be present in good soils with lots of organic matter.
Potassium Humate (Humic Acid, Fulvic Acids, K2o) etc.
- Increase the germination capacity of seed.
- Increase the uptake capacity of nutrients from soil .
- Development of healthy & white root.
- Increase the resistance capacity of plant.
- Increase the photosynthesis.
For all agriculture crops like Paddy, Wheat, Cotton, Groundnut, Sugarcane, Soyabean, Sunflower,
Onion, Potato, Garlic, Ginger , Turmeric, Vegetables like brinjal, chilli, tomato, ladyfinger and all fruit crops like grapes, mango, banana, apple, orange, papaya etc.
- Foliar spraying: 2 gm in 1 liter of water spray during early stages and fruit formation stages.
- Seed dressing: Mix 5 gm to 10 gm with 1 kg of Seed & sow.
- Root dipping: Mix 5gm to 10 gm per liter of water and dip roots for 5 to 10 min.
- Nursery bed: Mix 2 gm to 3 gm per liter of water and drench nursery bed.
- Drip Irrigation by soil: Use 500 gm Black Gold in 150 liter water for 1 acre area. For better result apply same dose after 30 days or as per requirement.
Time of Use:
For all crops only at plant transplanting & growing stage.
250 gm pouch.